On Sat, 2012-07-14 at 14:18 +0200, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
> The only reason is that when we re-engineered the website the new logo wasn't
> available yet. We are going to enhance both Extensions and Templates websites
> within July (spam management, stats) and we'll fix that too.

Howdy all,

A couple of questions - these aren't time critical at all IMO so no need
to rush a reply, BTW.

The drupal mods for the site, are they available to the public yet?

I noticed Alexandro asked the other day, to no answer.

A slightly different question - and I know I shouldn't really put two in
one email..but here goes

There was talk early on about working on a syndication scheme for
extension/template repositories - how can we not lose that as a project
goal?

Thanks,

//drew