Hi There

I have been using openoffice for some years now, but for a longtime the
spelling check does not work, I down loaded the openoffice programme a couple
of times.
Then i tried your help page, not much of a help, you have to become member and
sign in? did it twice one time on wiki (what is that?) and ones for openoffice,
but I could not post anything as I did not use it enough????
Anyway I am getting a little bit cranky.. I m not a computer expert and if you
go through your website, you have to be a computer expert to understand it.
So please help me out here
I downloaded the latest version and I use windows vista, just give me some
clear, easy to follow, step by step advise (just like in the dummies books )
regards
Haseler