Hi Yan Ji --

Your reports are truly noteworthy!

As we area approaching the 3.4.1 release, I have a question.

I didn't keep the links to your other reports. And, if they are still
available, I don't know how to find them. :(

Is this one a cumulative report of others that have done before it? You
call it "weekly" but is it really just results from the past week, or
reports on basically everything so far that pertains to 3.4.1?

Thanks

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Ji Yan <yanji...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I post weekly report in [1]. Please review any comments are welcome
>
> [1]
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/WeeklyReport/20120716
>
> --
>

> Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

MzK

"I would rather have a donkey that takes me there
 than a horse that will not fare."
                                          -- Portuguese proverb