On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jul 17, 2012, at 4:15 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>
> > -- top posting --
> >
> > Rob--
> >
> > I don't think this person is subscribed. You may want to copy them on
> this
> > response.
>
> I think that they are subscribed as I did not see a "moderated" tag on the
> email. Is this conclusive? Perhaps they were moderated in with a prior
> email.

oh boy and oops! I really had to dig around in the header of a new post to
find this. I hae no "magic wand" with what I use to determine this. I will
look around for such an animal.

> > And, we need to followup with Dave (and I think others were involved) on
> if
> > an actual template was created for NL sites. I'm not sure about this,
> > although Dave did provide guidance/instructions on headers/navigatin
> items.
>
> I was going to dig out the topnav translation and suggest translations for
> the main page.
>
> This is probably a good example of a NL site to use as a test case for
> translated versions of the main pages.
>
> This could fit the set of pages that Rob will suggest plus some others. I
> think a site map should be started.

> Sorry, I wish I had more time but additional work responsibilities have me
> up and on conference calls at 6:00 AM. That plus Apache Flex is going
> through their first release VOTEs. And now "Big Data" is calling.

No problem...after 3.4.1, maybe we could out more effort into devising a
"template", etc. for this. It is rather bad that we still carry all these
old, old NL pages that are so out of date.
If we had more faith in automatic translators, we could mock up a bunch of
new ones and just post them. Oh well...an endeavor coming soonish.