On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Nazmul Alam <fadedre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anybody give some direction on compiling source on VSC++ ?
> I know it can be done in cygwin. But I would like to try the native build.
> Also This would help a lot in my development engagement.

What do you mean by "native build"? The build process uses Cygwin, but
the created app does not NEED cygwin, it is built with MS VC++
according to
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Building_on_Windows

Of course, I would very much prefer AOO to use OpenWatcom (
http://www.openwatcom.com ) instead of Microsoft´s compiler, it would
also eliminate any MSVCRT* dependencies, but I admit that would
require some work :)

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell