Simon,
I have several questions:
1) we should define feature development and defects fixed plan in one
iteration, right? it can help developer and tester finish their task in one
iteration. if we need have iteration development plan review?
2)if QE reports severity 1& 2 defects, if they all must be fixed in this
iteration?
3)From my experience, I don't think we can start regression test at the 4th
week in one iteration, maybe 1st week in next iteration is good choice.
Thanks
-Xue Fei