When we release AOO 3.4.1 we will certainly get the question "What next?"

What are we comfortable saying?   Obviously we don't want to promise
specific dates or features, but from what I'm seeing it sounds
something like this:

1) A 3.5.0 release, with more languages, bug fixes, interop work, also
features merged in from Symphony.  More Windows 8 work, any needed
Mountain Lion work, potentially additional ports.  Estimated ship date
is Q4 ???

2) If needed, a 3.4.2 release to address any critical bugs (e.g.,
security).   Would also include additional languages available at that
time.  No estimated date yet, since this would only be released if
needed based on bug reports.

Does the above sound right?