On 2012-07-26 12:02 PM Rob Weir wrote:
Has anyone upgraded yet and tried installing 3.4.0 or 3.4.1?  I heard
that having a digital signature is now required.  Is that true?  Any
workarounds?  Anything we should put in the release notes about
Mountain Lion?

-Rob

Haven't upgraded, my Mac is too old for Mountain Lion.

However, Mountain Lion has a new feature, Gatekeeper.
http://www.apple.com/ca/osx/what-is/security.html

It has three levels of security options for downloading Apps. For a way to install unsigned Apps see this article:
http://macperformanceguide.com/MountainLion-application-signing.html

It would be best if AOO signed their Apps.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese