iOS:  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibm-lotus-symphony-viewer/id482597218?mt=8

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ibm.symphony.mobile&hl=en

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I'm not sure why ONLY Marcus and I got this, but for what it's worth...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian <bri...@psmail.net>
Date: Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Subject: Request
To: Marcus Lange <marcus.la...@oracle.com>, ksch...@apache.org

Dear Sir/ Madame,

This is a suggestion for Open Office.  If you aren't the person to handle
this suggestion, please pass it onto the right person.

Request:  It would be a great help to have a spreadsheet reader for
Openoffice that could be run on iOS and Android devices.

Brian

MzK

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music.
  As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
                               -- Eddie Van Halen