发件人: 李震宁
发送时间: 2012-08-07  14:48:25
收件人: ooo-market...@incubator.apache.org
抄送: ooo-dev
主题: Hi Everybody

Hi Everybody:
I’m Michael Lee from China Standard Software. I’m very glad to meet you.
We have been cooperating with IBM since 2012. We appoint engineers in the
research and development projects of AOO, and also submit codes.
We hope to promote the progress of local open source community during the
research and development.
We plan to set up AOO user groups in China, and gather them to have discussions
and activities regularly.
Our purpose is to attract more user groups to use AOO and more developers to
pay attention to AOO.
We’ll follow up for the activities and introduce to all of you. I hope you
could pay attention to us and help us. Thank you!

-- China Standard SoftWare Co .Ltd Public Rdlations Director
Michael Lee 13910018684 010-51659955-8131 zhenning...@cs2c.com.cn
www.cs2c.com.cn
发自我的 iPad