Hi,

On 20.08.2012 04:51, chengjh wrote:
Hi Oliver,

As I know,the first stage's code changes of implementing the TOC Load and
improving TOC fidelity with MS Word binary have been reviewed  by
you..Could you please apply the patch to the branch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/branches/writer001/?, and
then we will ask Simon to help the branch build for us.Thanks.

Yes, I can apply the patch.
The branch writer001 has been created 2012-07-02. May be we should think about to drop it and create a new one, because a lot of stuff already happened on trunk since the creation of this branch.

What do you think?

Should we go with a new branch?

Best regards, Oliver.