Hi,

On 22.08.2012 08:19, Peter Pöml wrote:

Am 22.08.2012 um 04:16 schrieb Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>:

Hi Dave,

Roberto's probably long asleep at this hour, so I hope you can pass this on
to someone at SourceForge who might be still up in California.

We're seeing widespread download errors when downloading OpenOffice. There
was probably some prep work going on to get ready for the 3.4.1 release of
OpenOffice tomorrow.  But access to the 3.4.0 files seems to have been
disrupted.

Thanks in advance for passing this info on.

I am getting tons of mails from people complaining they couldn't download
Apache OpenOffice from openoffice.mirrorbrain.org (!).

For example via
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/stable/3.4.0/Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.0_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download

 Please fix these links, which are clearly broken!

Peter

It looks like that the download links are working again.
I checked a couple of links on our download page - all are redirected to SourceForge and the download started.

Best regards, Oliver.