Hi,

currently, an update service is active for OOo 3.3, OOo 3.2.1 and OOo 3.2 for
all languages and platforms for whose we have a released AOO 3.4 package.

When we have AOO 3.4.1 released I am planning the following adaptations of the
update service one or two days after the release of AOO 3.4.1 has been
announced:
- adapt the update services for OOo 3.3, OOo 3.2.1 and OOo 3.2.
-- update to available AOO 3.4.1 release.
-- activate update service for the new languages Finnish (fi), British English
(en-GB), Khmer (km), Slovak (sk) and Slovenian (sl).
-- the pages of the new languages are yet not updated on our website. Thus the
update function will redirect the users of the new languages to [1].
- activate the update service for AOO 3.4 for all languages and platforms for
whose we will have a released AOO 3.4.1 package.
- activate the update service for OOo 3.1.1 and OOo 3.1 for all languages and
platforms for whose we will have a released AOO 3.4.1 package. Note: this task
depends on the solution of JIRA issue INFRA-5112 [2].

I have prepared everything locally for the update servcices for AOO 3.4, OOo 3.3, OOo 3.2.1 and OOo 3.2 as discussed in this thread.
Once the AOO 3.4.1 release has been announced I will adapt these update
services.

Best regards, Oliver.