On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 2:40 AM, imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:
>  I have
> no MacOS to test, so I reported it here to see if there is anyone that
> can help.  Raphael suggested that he should turn on both 32bit and 64bit
> Java.  He did, but it still crashes.

Apple will no longer provide their own JRE but instead has contributed
its code to the OpenJDK project so now Oracle is providing current and
future versions of Java for Mac OS X.

I´d suggest you tell that user to download the latest greatest Java 7
for Mac OS X from this URL and see if it makes any difference.

Java 7 JRE for Mac OS X*
http://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=67389

* Java 7 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.3 (Lion) or
later and administrator privileges

more docs here:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/webnotes/install/mac/mac-jre.html
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell