On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
> Dave Fisher wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone inspected the MIME Type returned? If it is not a proper
>> one for OXT then it is possible that IE8 is doing detection of the
>> type.
>

> I had different results than Dave's, and I concluded I see different MIME
> types depending on the mirror I get, so this depends on how each individual
> mirror used by SourceForge is configured.
>
> Example with repeated attempts (strings are in Italian but it's easy to
> understand that the first and last one are right, the other mirrors are
> not):

Good work.  I'm copying Roberto on this, since it sounds like this
will need a configuration change on the SourceForge side.

Also, I wonder if it would be worth submitting a patch for Apache.  It
looks like they have the other content types used by OpenOffice, but
not oxt files:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/conf/mime.types

-Rob