Hi,

I wonder if the ´new management´ at AOO ;) has any plans with regards to
´long term support´ for AOO?.

I mean... it´d be nice if we knew in advance that AOO 3.4.x will be
supported (bugfixes-stability and security issues if any) for the next ´x´
years.

Or just how long each version is supported (say, if an AOO 4.0 is released,
for how long AOO 3.4x will continue having security fixes, etc).

Not that I have any worries or needs on the particular... I was just
thinking about Ubuntu´s "LTS" releases scheme and the thought crossed my
mind if AOO project leaders had something like that in mind, or the talk of
release lifetime was ever thojught or even discussed...

So, I´m all ears. ;)
FC

act
- George Orwell