Am 08/26/2012 11:37 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
Am 08/26/2012 09:38 PM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

On Aug 26, 2012, at 11:05 AM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

Hi all,

as promized on Friday I've adjusted the existing automatism to the
lastest AOO 3.4.1 parameters.

The most recent webpage is here:
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/other_print.html

There is one change needed with the source downloads. Please use the
Apache Mirrors and not dist directly for the packages. See [1].

Only for the source files, not for the hash files, right? Done.

Should the language packs be mixed with the full installation sets? If
so then maybe the language fields should span two rows?

To have all in a single table it's easier to point the user to resp. the
user has only to remember this.

I'll think about the span thing.

As "fast solution" I've deleted every second language strings and expanded the row highlighting.

Dave, what do you think?

Marcus

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/downloads.html

I'm open for opinions. Otherwise I can put it easily to the
production website as the new "other.html".