On 3 September 2012 02:16, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org> wrote:

> I was looking here:
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html

Do we continue using that very very old support page?

I had replaced it with http://suppport.ooo but that was, uhm, more
than five years ago. And times have changed. I'd rather have a modern,
ideally dynamic, in some way (so that there is no central admin, say)
wiki-style page. And I'd be surprised if we don't already.

-louis