On 2012-09-06 3:46 AM Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 9/6/12 9:59 AM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2012-09-06 1:26 AM Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
I use 10.7.4 and still can't reproduce it. I tried a force quit several
times with open documents and every time the document recovery started,
finished and the office was ready to work.
The bug isn't about document recovery, it is the new app window restore
function in Lion.

Do you have the Resume & App Window Restore disabled? The bug won't
occur if it is.
See
http://osxdaily.com/2011/07/18/disable-mac-os-x-lion-resume-window-restore/
for details.

  I have it enabled. Do you mean it can be reproduced by shutting down
the system with a running AOO instance and restart it?

Juergen

I don't have Lion so I can't test myself. One report stated the bug occurs after shutting down system while AOO is running.

A couple of others stated that the bug is always reproducible AOO is force quit. I don't recall if they shut down the system after the force quit or if they just attempted to re-open AOO.

I have been following this August 2011 when the first report of the problem on http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese