Hi,

you may want to use Thunderbird for a mail program. I've been using it for years without problems. You'll get it for free on the Mozilla homepage.

Max

Am 09.09.2012 04:12, schrieb jim smith:
Hello,
I’ve got to tell you, Open Office is the best office software ever. I used MS
OFFICE for 9 years, but that because of OUTLOOK. But now my OUTLOOK is corrupt
I can’t use it anymore so I’m using my Open Office now. 1 question, will you
ever have a email program to add on the Open Office? If you need a Beta tester
for an email program I’d be happy to volunteer. But I guess about 10 million
other people would to. I know a lot of people who switched from MS Office to
Open Office.
Thanks for a GREAT product.
Jim Smith
Lafayette,TN 37083