David Ludovino wrote:
I'm developing an OOO extension and would like to add an options page to
it. The Developer's Guide has a section dedicated to it under
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Options_Dialog
. Though all links to the most important part, the example, are broken.

The "broken" link is the one in http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Samples/Java/Office/OptionsPageDemo , right?

Indeed
$ svn export svn://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/contrib/sdk/examples/java/OptionsPageDemo
fails, but forcing the protocol to http
$ svn export http://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/contrib/sdk/examples/java/OptionsPageDemo
works for me. If it works for you too, we can correct the wiki page.

Note: svn.services.openoffice.org is not part of the current (Apache) infrastructure and is not the official SVN repository, so I don't know how long it will be maintained. Perhaps we have a copy archived on the Apache infrastructure, I didn't check.

Regards,
  Andrea.