Hi All,

Open World Forum is an interesting conference held annually in Paris. This
year, it's from 11-13 October. The URL: http://www.openworldforum.org/ The
focus is opens source, open knowledge, open practice, and there are usually big
companies and projects but also much smaller efforts aiming to use open source
technology, techniques, community to achieve by and large humanitarian or
otherwise socially conscious goals.

I, and I am sure others subscribed to this list, will be presenting there. I'll
be discussing community dynamics on a panel focused on that, as well as on
trends on community workings.

It occurred to me that OWF offers a good opportunity for those of us in the
area to meet up. The venue, in the 16th, does offer some meeting rooms but more
to the point, there are lots of cafes and casual restaurants to have
interesting discussions. And the weather ought still to be decent.

I'll be reachable via Twitter @luispo, and email. If this idea, of meeting up,
sounds good, we can also arrange something via MeetUp or the equivalent, e.g.,
Facebook, Google+, or whatever.

Cheers
Louis