Am 09/16/2012 11:17 PM, schrieb Joost Andrae:
Hi Rob,

We set new records for 1-day downloads on the following two days as well:

Wed Aug 29: 195305
Thurs Aug 30: 197479

So four days in a row of new records. Good momentum, I think,
especially for the traditionally slow vacation season.

It looks like around 1/3 of these are upgrade downloads, i.e.,
downloads originating from upgrade notifications in OpenOffice.

As of yesterday the total download count for 3.4.x installs is 16.4
million.

thumbs-up for this! This is really good news - especially for the press...

Kind regards, Joost

Yes, thanks Rob for doing the numbers work.

Marcus