Am 09/17/2012 06:45 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Marcus (OOo) wrote:
I was busy another weekend to start to implement the new structure for
the DL scripting. The new webpages are accessible only here (as long as
they are not published):
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/new/index.html
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/new/other.html

Thanks! Detection worked fine for me, but apparently the filenames in
http://people.apache.org/~marcus/aoo/3.4.1/binaries/it/
contain a trailing carriage return (!), so I get a "File not Found"
error. However, the link assembled by the download page is right, the
error is just in the dummy files used for testing.

Right, that was an issue when copying some scripts to my Apache account. I've corrected it now.

Thanks for the hint.

Marcus