On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <orc...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Apache OpenOffice PPMC announces the addition of committer
> Chen ZuoJun, zjchen@ apache.org
>
> The list of all current podling committers is at:
> <http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ooo>.

And one other place:  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html

That page is part of the IPMC's tracking of podling status and feeds
into their "Status of the Clutch" report:
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html

Some may recall that we had a reporter use the "status of the clutch"
report to claim that the project was not growing.  That was when we
were not updating the report.  Since that is the official IPMC view of
the podlings, it is important that we keep this information
up-to-date, until the project graduates.

I was updating this status page whenever a new committer was voted in.
 It would be great if someone else could take this over now.

When a new committer is added, the status file needs to be updated in
two places.

1) Added as a News item.  Automation depends on the wording, so don't
be clever.  Just follow the examples there.

2) Added in the list of committers.

This can most easily be edited via the Apache CMS.

Also, I was maintaining this page here as part of the stats project:
http://www.openoffice.org/stats/committers.html

It probably makes sense for whoever updates the status page to update
the data for the chart at the same time.  This can be done by updating
the data file here:  http://www.openoffice.org/stats/committers.txt
Again, the CMS is the fastest route.  Edit, then publish.

Thanks!

-Rob