On 24 September 2012 13:50, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2012, at 4:34 AM, Rob Weir wrote:

>>> Yes, it is for active podlings only. No need to update it once
>>> graduated, though it does need to be completed before graduation.
>>>
>>> The other file that needs to be updated by podlings is podlings.xml.
>>>
>>> Note that
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ooo
>>>
>>> is created automatically from the SVN authz file (where podling
>>> committers are listed) plus LDAP groups.

>>> Not sure that's necessary. You could just link to the appropriate
>>> sections in the above file.
>>>

>> Is there any easy way to track PMC membership?  Maybe that be derived
>> from the authz for the eventual /pmc/openoffice tree?    Eventually we
>> want an easy way to generate a roster that lists committers but also
>> identifies PMC members.
>
> Sebb answered, but sometimes examples are needed. PMCs have authz as well.
> Here is the page for the POI PMC:
>
> http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#poi-pmc

Note that this is derived from the LDAP committee group, but AIUI the
canonical location for PMC membership is

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.txt

The LDAP group needs to be kept in sync with the above file; updating
both is the responsibility of the PMC chair (who will have sufficient
karma).