On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 02:17:41PM -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
> <arie...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi *,
> >
> > The About dialog (menu Tools - Help - About OOo) on trunk has now
> > a button to display the README, LICENSE and NOTICE; you can try with the
> > following binaries:
> > Win: http://people.apache.org/~arielch/packages/r1389156/win/
> > Linux 64 bits:  http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/
> >

> So a single button that launches all three in one window?

in one window, on a TabControl, with three tabs.

Giving access to the three items seemed to be the general outcome from
http://markmail.org/thread/ps624fynpzjnr65u Three buttons or links to
launch the three README, NOTICE and LICENSE didn't seem a good design,
so I've chosen a single button that executes a dialog with a TabControl,
with three tabs.

> e1) Launch them in OpenOffice, as (read-only) documents
>
> e2) Launch via the default web browser
>
> e3) Launch via default desktop handler for *.txt file extension

we already have an hyperlink control for the contributors page (though
rather updated), I'm not sure if there is room for 3 links more.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina