Hi,

On 27.09.2012 10:39, imacat wrote:
Dear all,

     I was reminded of something:  Should we spread the word of ApacheCon
EU 2012 OpenOffice track?  It's not only an opportuniy to meet our PMC
members, committers, but also people who are interested and care.
Should we have something more than the announcement from the ASF board?

Yes, we should and I would had already done it.
But, currently some talks for track OpenOffice are missing in the offical conference schedule [1]. Thus, I am working on it to get this fixed together with the ApacheCon EU 2012 planners. Then I will post some announcement.

[1] http://www.apachecon.eu/schedule/

Best regards, Oliver.