On 2012/09/29 10:16, Yong Lin Ma said:
> I would like to support any of them (include Andrea Pescetti) to be the Chair.
>
> Right now, it depends on who of them willing to take the role and how
> the we will choose from them.
>
> After we get a list of confirmed candidates, we can vote for them.
> Every one can vote for one or more than one. And finally the one who
> get the most tickets (need reach a bar)  will be the chair.

    Actually, I was not asking why or how this is done.  I was stating
the conflict behind this.  In short, nominating more than one person for
the chair is self-contraction.  This violates the purpose of nomination,
and should not happen.

    And also, should we add a rule of nomination that one person can
only nominate one candidate?  This rule is most common in all kinds of
elections.

--
Best regards,