Hello Koreen,

I am not a member of the AOO team, but I have applied and am awaiting approval.

Your attachment did not come through the system. If you want to send me the problem files I will try to help. I have been using OOo and now AOO for many years. If I cannot solve your problem I may be able to help you solve it.

Sincerely,
Stan Helton
Not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice team.