On 10/2/12 11:58 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On 10/02/2012 11:57 AM, Rob Weir wrote:
>> The page, as generated from the XML, is here:
>> http://www.openoffice.org/support/test/consultants.html
>>
>> Obviously this is a mix of real and fake data.
>
> looks good so far...even with fake data

agree it looks good to me and provides a fast overview.

When we have only a limited number of values for the "area of practice"
it would be nice to have tool tips explaining them. A short description
what deployment, development, etc means.

I know it is explained on the consultant-submission page but I think it
could make the reading of the page easier for users searching the best
fitting consultant.

And I would drop the .html extensions in the consultant-submission link.

>> I can enable more navigation once we get more listings.  But a flat
>> listing is fine for what we have now.
>>
>> And here is the submission instructions page, where we state the
>> requirements and conditions for being listed:
>>
>> http://www.openoffice.org/support/test/consultant-submission.html
>>
>> Is it missing anything?
>
> This is fine. It should be easy to deal with.
>

>> I'm also playing with a simplification of the support/index.html page
>> which you can find here:
>>
>> http://www.openoffice.org/support/test/
>
> I like this very much! Really removing all those links to the various
> wiki areas is a good idea. Much cleaner!

I think it could benefit from a little more spacing, the links in the
grey areas and the text below looks very condensed.

Juergen