Alexandro Colorado wrote:
On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Alexandro Colorado  wrote:
Here is the Liberation font with some Condensed Bitstream on the Os.
http://imagebin.org/231157
please comment.
Here is the proper but with using Nimbus:
http://imagebin.org/231160

It's nice to see all these variants but remember that the current effort is about obtaining an exact SVG version of
http://www.openoffice.org/images/AOO_logos/AOO-logo-hires.jpg
(which is our official logo and uses, apparently, Verdana).

That said, experimenting with other fonts, and especially with free fonts, will still be very useful for possible future discussions on tweaking the logo at a certain point in time, but in this moment priority should go to obtaining a perfect vector representation of the official logo, to have something we can point people at when we grant them permission to use our (current) logo.

Regards,
  Andrea.