On 10/9/12 9:17 AM, Zhe Liu wrote:
> No. I didn't use any my own buildbot for testing. I just wrote scripts
> to automatically download the latest build from apache
> buildbot(http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/) to my
> testing machine. Then perform the testing on my local machines.
> Currently the tests  include only build verification test cases, pls
> refer to http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/BVT. In the past,
> we put the test results in our wiki.  Now an web app is basically
> available to view test result. It's still under construction.
> http://people.apache.org/~liuzhe/testdashboard/#bvt
> In future, I will add more tests into it.

Ideally we can include these tests in the build bots directly. A long
term goal is to have build bots for the 4 major platforms (Windows, Mac,
Linux 32 + 64 bit) where we can build with he same configuration that we
use for our convenience binary releases. Having the tests integrated
would help a lot and would help to improve our overall quality.

The more things we can automate the better it is and the tests become
more complex over time. Means not only build verification tests but also
other tests like functional verification tests etc.

Zhe Liu please correct me if I am wrong.

Juergen

> 2012/10/9 Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>:

>>> e_incubating_3.5.0_Linux_x86-64_install-arc_en-US.tar.gz_2012-10-