On 10/10/12, Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:
> On 9 October 2012 22:05, Raphael Bircher <rbirc...@apache.org> wrote:

>>> It would be a very rare open source even that did not have at least
>>> one Apache member present.
>> Maybe in US. In Europe, Apache is nearly nowhere present. Not even at
>> FLOSS Events.
>
> I'm afraid your assumption is incorrect. The ASF is much broader and
> deeper than you imaging. Rob is right to ask how AOO might use that
> network to its advantage. http://people.apache.org/map.html

Even so, from all the FLOSS events I have attended to, in a span of 12
years of attending events. I only met 1 guy from apache. Not saying
that there weren't others, but from personal experience, I have met
more MySQL, Drupal, PHP and Asterisk guys than Apache or any of its
projects.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice