On 10/10/2012 Donald Harbison wrote:
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:24 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
The proposed resolution text follows. I expect to start a VOTE on it on
general@incubator as soon as there is consensus (on the same list).

Andrea, I believe we have established consensus here and encourage you
to start the VOTE on general@incubator at your earliest convenience.

Well, the consensus should be established "there" (i.e., at general@incubator), not here at ooo-dev, and we had no replies so far there. But considering that http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html shows that the vote can start the day after the preliminary message I sent, I've proceeded now and started the 72-hour vote on general@incubator.

We as Apache OpenOffice PPMC members do not have (in general) binding votes there, so there's no need to vote. And avoiding unnecessary and confusing votes is the reason for me not sending a copy here: you will be able to find the message at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201210.mbox/browser
as soon as the archives are updated.

Regards,
  Andrea.