On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> A new wiki page.  I created it now because I needed the URL for a blog
> post.  But is is only a placeholder now.
>
> I'm hoping we can track items similar to how we did during the
> migration from Sun to Apache infrastructure, and keep the status of
> the migration up-to-date here:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Graduation+Infrastructure+Changes

I've added some items to the wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Graduation+Infrastructure+Changes

Volunteers are welcome.

Some items might require coordination.  For example, website updates
and SVN tree migration.  What would happen if I checked out our
current ooo-site, spent a day updating email addresses, etc., and
before I checked it in the SVN tree was moved to a higher level part
of the tree, one that I had not checked out?  (e.g, I check out
A/B/C/D and then someone else moves D to A/B/D.  Can my changes be
merged?).  If this is an issue, then we'll need to agree on how we
stage these activities.

-Rob