Alexandro,

Would you be specific about the webapps that are being discussed? What is the
purpose?

At least point at the threads involved.

Concrete examples can be discussed while abstract ones are not going to change
policies.

Recall that AOO already makes use of several specific webapps - Bugzilla,
MediaWiki, Forums, Pootle, etc. The extensions and template sites are hosted by
SourceForge. There is also a codesnippets site hosted by a third party.

Regards,
Dave