On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:23 AM, jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1, fine page. Monthly should be enough.
>
> Would it be worth to consider to include the country discussion (e.g. list
> top 5 countries, and the total number) ?

I'll take a look to see if there is anything interesting here.  But my
guess is the top 5 countries will be static over time, and would not
be an interesting chart or a time series.  But maybe we could
periodically post a table of these numbers?   I have a pythons script
that gathers these numbers and generates a CSV report.  It would be
easy to have it write out an HTML page instead.

-Rob