On 12-10-24, at 14:35 , jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> May I politely ask if there are other comments or more importantly
> objections ?

Press on. And expect to be patient: this is a volunteer effort. I'd also, if I
were you, see about highlighting this effort at ApacheCon EU or NA (next year).
If you cannot personally make the EU event, you can ask a surrogate, perhaps.
But the issue is indeed very important, at least as I see it. For it leads to
expanding the AOO contributor base, being that localization efforts are among
the most interesting to a range of audiences, who rightly see a localized AOO
as much easier to work with than one in English.

> If not I will continue with the process and keep you posted, please
> remember comments are also welcome as the new workflow takes shape.

Please! also, don't hesitate to use other channels, such as Facebook, our
wikis, etc.

best
louis