Thank you for your info.
I have had a long day for a 70 yr old I will try your recommendation tomorrow
while I am fresher. I am doing a case manager course and it took me over 2
weeks to be able to log into the college and on to my site. My knowledge of
computers is very limited as I did not get mixed up with them until 2001 so I
appreciate all the assistance I receive
Thank you Rob

Sent from my iPhone