On 8/24/2012 09:13 AM, Ennio-Sr wrote:
Hi all,

When I opened one of my spreadsheets I found many  cells were filled
with the '#VALUE!' warning.
They are very old indeed (year 2008) but  they used to work fine when I
converted them from M$ stuff with some modifications.
As there are many trasnsactions involving subtraction between dates, I suspect
that missing
value dates may be responsible for the error: i.e. if the formula says
'= (dateA - dateB)*n' and DateB is null, then the formula does not work.
On the other hand, if a date is null that means that there was no
transaction, so   I   cannot fill all void dates with a foo-value...

Can you help me?
Thanks for your attention,
     ennio

Perhaps a formula similar in form to =IF(ISNUMBER(dateB);(dateA-dateB);dateA)

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA