Dear whoever doesn't want to get the email

Please read bottom line of those emails. There is an easy way to unsubscribe.
clicking the unsubscribe and send email.

Simple as that.

Thanks and regards,

SachinDale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org> wrote:This asshole is nothing but a troll
and will keep on sending these
things just because he is an asshole (and a troll).  I just added him to
my kill list.

On 10/18/2012 10:46 AM, Charles and Erika wrote:
> PLEASE, PLEASE, TAKE ME OFF, OFF, OFF your list! Charles
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dotan Cohen" <dotanco...@gmail.com>

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU