On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Andreas Säger <ville...@t-online.de> wrote:

> Reportedly, the language tool extension does not work with Java 7.
> Under Linux all Java databases including the embedded ones do not run
> properly with Java 7.

Could you please point me to bug reports at bugs.sun.com or OpenJDK ?

I have seen reports about AOO "not finding" the JRE but never about Java
code in AOO that works in Java6 but not in Java 7. If so, this is an
important compatibility regression that I´m not sure the JDK / OpenJDK guys
are aware of.

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell