The more I looked at it, the more I realized that all of that logic
was just a mechanism to get around the fact that the old ::REQUIRES
mechanism was reloading the referenced source file in each program
that had a ::REQUIRES for the named file.  The OODIALOG classes used
another hack to force the OODIALOG *.cls files from getting loaded
more than once, but that hack also required that all of the classes
and routines be essentially made global.

I scrapped that entire mechanism and replaced it with the new
PackageManager, which allows all programs in the interpreter to share
a single instance of a referenced ::requires file.  As long as all of
the programs indicate they required the file, they'll pick up access
to the included classes and routines.

Rick