Rick McGuire wrote:
> Mark,
>
> This change backs off some changes you make to supposedly allow the
> code to compile on VC++ 6.  The original version was the correct one,
> but I was ok with this change as long as it didn't cause problems
> elsewhere.  It is appears it does.  I suspect this means we can't
> support VC++ 6 any more.

Well, I don't know what happens besides the warning in GCC, but it
complained about not being able to delete void pointers. If I interpret
this correclty this means that the memory can not be freed, leading to a
leak. However, if my assumption is false I could live with the warning
if it is required for VC++ 6.

Now I remember the discussion a wile ago about VC++ 6...

Moritz

--
Moritz Hoffmann
http://antiguru.de/