On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Mark Miesfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 2:02 PM, David Ruggles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I used to have the VC++ 6 compiler so I went through the steps of installing
>> VSE and got it all set up. I get an error on build:
>>
>> REXXAPI.MAK(47) : fatal error U1052: file 'C:"\DEV\OOREXX
>> DEVELOPMENT\MAIN\TRUNK"\lib\ORXWIN32.MAK' not found
>> Stop.

In re-reading my answer, it didn't seem to clear to me, and I wrote it.  <grin>

The error comes from rexxapi.mak which, on line 47 includes
orxwin32.mak.  The error is saying the file could not be found.

orxwin32.mak is a necessary file.  It should be in the lib
subdirectory of the source tree.  It seems that it is either missing,
or perhaps you set your SRC_DIR environment variable wrong.