On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Rick McGuire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> argumentExists() functions like the ARG() BIF.  The argument values
> are are origin  1, not origin 0.  So the margin is the 5th argument,
> as you've specified it in your signature.  The pseudo-arguments such
> are counted here too, so argumentExists(5) is the correct thing to
> specify.

Thanks Rick.

While on this subject, I've been putting the pseudo-arguments first in
the list.  But, I got thinking when I was just looking at
RexxNativeActivation, that you could put them anywhere in the list.

And, I don't know why I was thinking this, but I was thinking you
could only use 1 pseudo-argument.  (seems silly now.)

But just to be explicit:

A pseudo-arg can go in any position in the arg list, correct?

You can use any number of pseudo-args in your function signature, correct?