On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 9:33 AM, David Ashley
<david.ashley....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I built from the branch on Thursday morning. Both the i386 and zLinux
> versions are running the same code base.

David,

On Fedora Core 10 32-bit.  I just ran the test suite with both the
beta 4802 build and a trunk build.  Neither runs had any errors.

I'm rebuilding with an updated beta branch now, then I'll run the
suite with that.  There were a few commits in the beta branch after
4802.