On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Rick McGuire<object.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I also found a small problem with the linux makefiles.  If you update
> any of the .xsl files on Linux, it does not trigger the rebuild of the
> generated files.  This is a bit of a pain...I ended up having to build
> on Windows, check the updated files in to svn and update on the other
> platform.  It would be nice to get this functional again.

Are you sure you Xalan on the system?  The reason I say that, is I
seem to recall that the make file is set up so that if Xalan is not
found, then the rebuild of the generated files is skipped.  ? (not
100% sure of that.)

I'll take a look the next time I'm on Linux, David might beat me to it.  <grin>