On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Mark Miesfeld <miesf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rony's previous post reminded me that I meant to bring this up on the list.
>
> To build ooDialog now requires the Windows headers to be at least at
> the Vista level.  ...

Following up on myself.

I should have added that the Windows build works fine on the build
machine (I just tested it again.)  So as long as the build machine is
up, anyone can grab a current build from there.

Speaking of which, I had wanted to say thanks to David for maintaining
the build machine.  The last couple of times I used the build machine
it worked great.  The builds seem to complete much quicker now also.